Friday, November 7, 2008

November 7

Align Center
TO JANEAN RIVERA TAN

I REALLY HOPE YOU WONT DO IT AGAIN PLEASE TELL ME AND PROMISE ME YOU WONT DO IT ANY MORE! I LOVE YOU JANEAN RIVERA TAN CHICKEN BUDDY =)



Today DENYSE came to my house around 5.30 and she went home around 6.15 so me and her talked and we cook fish ball and some got roasted! haha!Than i called JANEAN and we talked and talked for hours and laugh untill can die and she keep bullying me! such a meany! NOT! We were kinda high and all and keep laughing for no reason! haha! Than i scolded her for doing some things...which she shouldnt have do cause its WRONG and DANGEROUS! I just really HOPE
she wont do it AGAIN! =D



3 comments:

nyse said...

got my nameeeee xDDD

MinXuan said...

UPDATE MORE LAH IDIOT! :P

my aperture said...

lol...haha...make a chat box man...ehh..jun 2morrow can go ur house or u go sherilyn house together..coz damn sian lah...24 hours..on9 ..haizzz...
hahaha...damn hyper..!!!